Users browsing this thread: 31 Guest(s)
the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX
(07-19-2011, 12:26 AM)CO2 Wrote: as stupid as it is, we all moved on. so you should.

if that people is that important, they being away from the forums shouldn't be a problem inthe slighiest.

why? because your interaction with them should go beyond the forums if its that important.

tsr is nothing but a bunch of php code threw into a screen. the people behind socializes beyond it, and its more than it, and you should do the same. and even when everything goes 404, we can always find a new hole of php based comunication and start over. do not take it as the end of the world. no one does. its not the first time this happens, not the last, so take it like a smart girl, learn from it, and move on.

lessons learned from this? nothing besides that a forum is a forum, we're not part of it and it is not part of us, it doesnt define us and should not define us. you are a completely capable person to exist beyond an username, and as such, you will find another means of comunication to interact with other people(such as actually talk to people irl).

i also dislike ponies.

Well I'm fine now, but that database error just came out of nowhere and our threads and posts are never coming back? I was on my way to 3000 posts...
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - by Garamonde - 07-19-2011, 07:01 AM
My head hurts. - by Ivyleaf1212 - 03-11-2012, 07:15 PM
RE: My head hurts. - by Gors - 03-11-2012, 07:53 PM