Users browsing this thread: 9 Guest(s)
Non Existing Video Games You Would Love To Have
That would take all the magic and genius away from game creation. I already think that Game Maker's ruined it enough. The true crux of making games is putting the effort in to learn a programming language.

If you're still too lazy, I'd say Fallout 3 is about as close as you're gonna get. I'm not sure about guns, but with the GECK (Garden of Eden Creation Kit) you can make your own levels, NPCs, quests, etc. I think that if you put your time into modelling you could make your own weapons, characters and enemies, but the boundaries you specified don't seem to allow that anyway.
And Fallout 3 is both 1st and 3rd person: scroll out to go to 3rd, scroll back in to go to 1st. Personally I think this should be an option in all shooters anyway, that way you won't get people complaining about the view.
You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down. -Mary Pickford
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Non Existing Video Games You Would Love To Have - by puggsoy - 03-18-2012, 03:06 AM