Users browsing this thread: 8 Guest(s)
Non Existing Video Games You Would Love To Have
I think you got that in reverse; the art in Red/Blue was awful, and it didn't get any better in Yellow either. xD Unless you're just referring to the designs outside of the in-game art, then I can see you have a point there.

And I never said 2nd/3rd gen was bad either, but all they did was just add-on to the experience; nothing else. Despite how much I liked Platinum, it still didn't excite me as much as the earlier games did. Pokemon Black finally took the original experience to the next level, it felt like a completely new Pokemon game altogether, if not at least visually. (You have no idea how badly I wanted animated sprites and 3D environments in-battle before Black was even announced.) Then if that wasn't good enough, they finally put together a decent story with an actual plot twist and the coolest legendaries I've seen since Mewtwo. (A predictable plot, yes, but better than no plot, like Gold/Silver/Red/Blue/Yellow/Ruby/Emerald/Sapphire/Platinum/Diamond/Pearl/etc.) I actually played through it more than once just because of the story, and we're still talking about a Pokemon game here!

But I digress! I'm going off-topic. Another game I wish existed is Sonic Xtreme. Yeah, it would have been the black sheep of 'em all if development wasn't screw from the start, but at least I'd have something other than Nights and Panzer Dragoon to play on the SEGA Saturn. :/
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Non Existing Video Games You Would Love To Have - by Lilly - 02-24-2012, 04:27 AM