Users browsing this thread: 10 Guest(s)
Non Existing Video Games You Would Love To Have
I would just love it if the game wasn't just some mind virus, but a real game. Maybe then, it wouldn't be impossible to win. Very Sad

In all seriousness, I just wished the Ocarina of Time remake happened on the DS instead. (And the HUD might have stayed on the top screen too! That really irked me in the 3DS port.) Maybe if chinese pirates hadn't made it so cheap and easy to try out all the lame shovelware on that system, the eggheads at Nintendo probably would have considered it. They're normally not that hesitant to turn down a port that'd rake in the profits. I still remember when people even signed a petition of 15,000 signatures, just asking Nintendo to make a Smash Bros. experience for the DS. But why bother when half of your fans were just going to download it for free instead?

Ah well, at least they managed to release Pokemon Black and Mario Kart DS before the 3DS came out. Those are about the only games I still play on my DS, the rest I traded in for Pokemon Black! =P Best thing that's happened to the series since Blue/Red, IMO.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Non Existing Video Games You Would Love To Have - by Lilly - 02-24-2012, 03:26 AM