Users browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)
Non Existing Video Games You Would Love To Have
hrm... I would love to have a 3D platformer Trinity Blood video game. with it's storyline based after the original gothic novels and not the anime. while the anime was visually apealling and the music and voices were good the storyline was horribly skewed (though mostly because the book's author died soon after production)
I wonder what the books would have been like if Sunao had'nt passed on.

I think the game would be nice to play as Abel, Tres and Esther. each with special abilities. they all use guns so i guess each one would have strengths and weaknesses to them.

such as Esther useing bombs and other revolution weapons she used in the first novel.
tres would probably have lots of scatter and laser sigthed weapons. with some kinda robo terminator overkill limit mode....oh...yeah....it was called Genocide Mode.

Abel of course will have his crusnik form, but rather then make it how it was in the anime of being completely over the top i would'nt make it his limit break or any kinda time related form since in the original books he does quite a bit of fighting in that form and gets himself beat up pretty badly before turning the tables. perhaps his form seen at the end of the anime would work as a limit form (i'm not too sure what that form looked like in the original novels...i can't find any of the later volumes any where and it seem the manga was canceled)

Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Non Existing Video Games You Would Love To Have - by valforwing - 02-20-2012, 03:16 AM