Users browsing this thread: 8 Guest(s)
Non Existing Video Games You Would Love To Have
(02-14-2012, 03:39 PM)Kimahri-Ronso Wrote:
(02-14-2012, 09:39 AM)Mighty Jetters Wrote:
(02-14-2012, 02:29 AM)Kimahri-Ronso Wrote: Goodfeel Yoshi Platformer. Can be on Wii or Wii-U, but I will not accept another handheld entry after YIDS.

YIDS was just fine. Sure it got hard really fast later but seriously, it doesn't deserve half the flack it gets.
It was acceptable, but it doesn't hold a candle to the original I'm sorry.

Of course it doesn't. But everyone throws it down because it wasn't just like the original and that makes no sense, honestly. Why can't people accept something new and different for a change and not have their vision clouded by nostalgia?

It's like how people got on Super Mario Galaxy because it didn't have as much "exploration" as 64, but c'mon it was in outer space. Because of this it did have a good level of exploration. You explore these relatively huge new worlds (with the exception of the bonus galaxies and some Power Stars where the mission objectives were simpler and the path was straightforward, but even then the those missions were fun), each with something fresh and different to offer from the last, and has plenty of puzzles and places to go so you stay entertained. You meet new enemies each galaxy you go to, new obstacles and gimmicks, and who can argue that when in Boo form, having enemy Boos fall in love with you is very amusing? Spring Mario might've been hard to use but bouncing around really high is just so fun.

Anyway I'm done rambling now.
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Non Existing Video Games You Would Love To Have - by Garamonde - 02-14-2012, 04:44 PM