Users browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)
Non Existing Video Games You Would Love To Have
-A new, classic-style sidescrolling Castlevania; preferably in the style of Rondo of Blood or Super CV4
-A Metroidvania-style Castlevania that builds upon the dual-player mechanic of Portrait of Ruin (honestly, I think it's a neat idea on paper; it was just poorly implemented in the main game due to Charlotte being nigh useless for about 65% of situations. And I swear to God, if they bring back Richter, Konami damn well better give him Alucard-quality sprites that match his Symphony of the Night artwork)
-The Adventures of Dan Hibiki
-Banjo Threeie
-A new Zelda game that brings back the Magic Meter (not to say that the new games suck for lacking Magic; hell, I'd be fine if the next Zelda didn't have Magic. This is more of a nitpick, really; I just think that Twilight Princess and Skyward Sword would have felt a bit more... "complete" with Magic)
-Majora's Mask 3DS (here's hoping!)
-Remake of Virtual Boy Wario Land for 3DS (or a sequel influenced by it)
-Oh, yeah: FATAL FURY 4 OR MARK OF THE WOLVES 2
Offending people is a necessary and healthy act... Every time you say something that's offensive to another person, you just caused a discussion. You just forced them to have to think. - Louis C.K.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Non Existing Video Games You Would Love To Have - by BullockDS - 02-04-2012, 02:48 PM