Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)
Non Existing Video Games You Would Love To Have
(05-01-2011, 07:06 PM)Koopaul Wrote: @ Vipershark:

See I think that sucks when people can't see beyond the arcade series. Pac-Man World games were pretty damn good and I think Pac-Man could become a great franchise if people would just see him as more than he once was. And that's a problem with Donkey Kong, people continue to see him as Mario's antagonist rather than a hero in his own right.

At any rate I still would like to know why you find the characters boring. Not "cool" enough? Needs more spiky hair?

To add my point on this, I might as well add that I didn't know about the arcade game of Donkey Kong and Jumpman until I was like 14-15 years old.
I've owned my N64 since I was 10 and have played DKC once when I was even younger at a friends house.

It still never appealed to me, why? The character development is lacking. I mean, Angie is right when she says that when you think of DK, you think of acting silly and thats it.

Sure, you might ask "Well if DK is boring then what does Tinkle Popo have that DK doesn't" The answer to this is an actual personality. This might seem a bit Harsh but DK just seems like a dude who saves whatever with a silly personality. Kirby on the other hand is dude that likes to sleep and eat and doesn't quite always understand what is going on but pushes through anyway and he even has more powers then DK does. DK has strength and Kirby has Flight and shooting which are done in a very unique way compared to other characters that can fly or shoot things. DK can just smash things with his arms, like any other guy with strength can do, it's just kinda boring.
M A C H I N E G U N
         ⌒°。>◡<)⌒°
             /_▄︻し┻┳═一(いち)(いち)  ┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨
[Image: tumblr_mr2bjoHi1v1qh8espo1_400.gif][Image: NfIxSTK.gif]
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Non Existing Video Games You Would Love To Have - by Maxpphire - 05-02-2011, 01:52 PM