Users browsing this thread: 7 Guest(s)
Non Existing Video Games You Would Love To Have
Sorry Koopaul but Gors is 100% correct. This is exactly like back in the Sonic thread, after I said what I liked, everyone was all "Silver (or any character other than Sonic Tails Knuckles Eggman blah blah) did nothing for the series", "Sonic Chronicles wasn't a good game with bad music" yadda yadda, I know this feeling.

Someone's gonna go against your opinion on something, that's how things work. If they're mature enough to say that it's their opinion and not slam you about it then great. No one ever hated on DK, I can't see how they would. If the games don't appeal to them like Viper and Starsock then that's just how they feel. You're not the only one who likes the DK series, Koopaul. I'm with you, with many others on TSR I'm sure.

Things like this are going to happen. Me personally I think that games like Final Fantasy, Phantasy Star, Fallout, Halo and etc. are pretty overrated and I don't like them, but I completely respect anyone who does. Everyone's got their own point of view. If we all agreed on the same thing this would be a strange world.
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Non Existing Video Games You Would Love To Have - by Garamonde - 05-02-2011, 10:30 AM