Users browsing this thread: 6 Guest(s)
Non Existing Video Games You Would Love To Have
(05-02-2011, 12:43 AM)Koopaul Wrote: Still no one has answered what does a pink puffball got that DK doesn't?

Some people just happen to like Kirby games a bit better. For me at least, I like the idea of being able to eat random monsters and copy their powers. Gameplay-wise, its rather unique and fun if not as challenging as most games.

Regardless, that's my OPINION. Just because not everyone likes the DKC series doesn't mean that we think they're bad games in any way shape or form. They just don't appeal to us which you can probably understand somewhat as you have similar feelings about the Kirby games. And I hate to say it like this, but you whining about why you yourself like those games isn't going to make us suddenly enjoy them more if we didn't like them much in the first place.

Now on topic, I'd love to see more games that play like the Super Smash Bros. series. There's a few games that take similar ideas from it, but not many that play too much like it.
Thanked by: Garamonde

Messages In This Thread
RE: Non Existing Video Games You Would Love To Have - by Shadowth117 - 05-02-2011, 01:01 AM