Users browsing this thread: 8 Guest(s)
Non Existing Video Games You Would Love To Have
(05-01-2011, 08:02 PM)StarSock64 Wrote:
(05-01-2011, 07:06 PM)Koopaul Wrote: And that's a problem with Donkey Kong, people continue to see him as Mario's antagonist rather than a hero in his own right.

Um, no, pretty sure nobody does this at all.

I'm pretty sure they do. Whenever DK is brought up in popular culture what do you think they reference him as? Also i try looking for DK fanart, geuss what most of it is dedicated to? Country or Arcade?

(05-01-2011, 08:02 PM)StarSock64 Wrote:
(05-01-2011, 07:06 PM)Koopaul Wrote: At any rate I still would like to know why you find the characters boring. Not "cool" enough? Needs more spiky hair?

When I think of Donkey Kong characters I can only think of two things: be really brown and act silly. And that's it. I don't think the non-talking Nintendo characters things works out too well in their case. The music and atmosphere tend to put me to sleep too...

When I think of Kirby I think pink and cute. What about it? It's like I said before, its superficial reasons. Nowadays things have to be uber cute or super cool. No room for funny animals.

And the music and atmosphere of DKC was some of the best around! Jesus did you even play that games?

Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Non Existing Video Games You Would Love To Have - by Koopaul - 05-02-2011, 12:16 AM