Users browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)
Non Existing Video Games You Would Love To Have
(05-01-2011, 07:06 PM)Koopaul Wrote: And that's a problem with Donkey Kong, people continue to see him as Mario's antagonist rather than a hero in his own right.

Um, no, pretty sure nobody does this at all.

(05-01-2011, 07:06 PM)Koopaul Wrote: At any rate I still would like to know why you find the characters boring. Not "cool" enough? Needs more spiky hair?

When I think of Donkey Kong characters I can only think of two things: be really brown and act silly. And that's it. I don't think the non-talking Nintendo characters things works out too well in their case. The music and atmosphere tend to put me to sleep too...

[Image: pac-man-2-house-angry.png]

This was a pretty great game. You're by no means limited to their arcade origins, you can make a good pacman or donkey kong game and you can expand on them, it just hasn't been done as well or as often as possible. The few times haven't really been enough to get peoples' attention and I don't really blame them. Only DK game I really cared about was DK 64. Played the others when I was a kid, they're okay I guess...? I'm pretty sure I liked that 3D cartoon thing back then though.
[Image: sxv5uJR.gif]
Thanked by: Gors, Vipershark, Maxpphire

Messages In This Thread
RE: Non Existing Video Games You Would Love To Have - by StarSock64 - 05-01-2011, 08:02 PM