Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Castlevania 1 NES vs. Harmony of Despair R. 10
(03-30-2011, 07:37 PM)Fuchikoma Wrote: this sounds more like something you'd really appreciate in gamefaqs.com

its a significant piece of work, yes, but i dont know what to say about it. guess sometimes people's determination and free time does produce useful resources for others.

I wouldn't post it at gamefaqs. Castlevania Dungeon, maybe, but not until I fill in the empty space and put Badbatman3's logo on there so he gets the correct credit for it. Just out of curiosity, does anybody have any opinion on how well Konami's team laid out their game? It really does match that intra-stage map.

And since I can kind of see where this conversation is going: Feel free to use any of the sprites I've ripped (something like 1/3 of the Order of Ecclesia section, IIRC) for anything if you want. I'd be happy to see them used in a project of any kind. That, and I dunno where else I could post the map here. General gaming, maybe?
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Castlevania 1 NES vs. Harmony of Despair R. 10 - by Ridureyu - 03-30-2011, 07:43 PM