Users browsing this thread: 13 Guest(s)
Sprite Ripping Project 4: 2-D Fighting Games
The rest, at least the rest I can rip at the moment, once again from Battle Monsters

[Image: battlemonsters_albiole_icon.png][Image: battlemonsters_chilipepper_icon.png][Image: battlemonsters_headlessharn_icon.png][Image: battlemonsters_kafka_icon.png][Image: battlemonsters_lafa_icon.png]

I have a strange, random question:

[Image: deathmask_0000.BMP]

The sprite posted/linked here is a raw BMP ripped from yabuse before any editing is applied. The problem I'm having is the background is forced into 0,0,0 black, and if the character palette has 0,0,0 in it (like this one and two other characters do) then I can't make it transparent. HOWEVER, this sprite has peculiar effects depending on which browser its loaded in.

In firefox, it'll probably have a broken hue, IE the shirt will be blue and not red.
In Chrome, the file will have working and correct transparency.

So the only way I can easily get transparency for this sprite is by loading each file into chrome and copy/pasting it into an image editor. That seems a bit tedious but I'm willing to do it if necessary. But I'd like to post it here and see if you guys can figure out an easier method.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sprite Ripping Project 4: 2-D Fighting Games - by DrKelexo - 11-25-2011, 07:09 AM