Users browsing this thread: 15 Guest(s)
Sprite Ripping Project 4: 2-D Fighting Games
Thanks guys and gals for your tips Wink

Right, don't laugh but this is how I did it. I use Snes9x for 99% of my ripping, but using ZSNES I would pick Shang Tsung P1, anyone P2. Perform Shang Tsung Soul Steal fatality, THEN i would pause the emulator, slow the game play down to about -10 (you can do that in CONGIF/SPEED settings) Then pause/save state every frame, open save state with VSNES disable all the tick boxes I don't need, Job done Tongue

The only reason it took the piss doing it my way is because I had to press F2 on the exact frame every time, and if I miss a frame I had to restart the game and try again Cry

I did the exact same thing when ripping everyone's arms doing Jax's arm rip fatality because the arms go BEHIND jax making them tricky to rip.

Let me know if any of this don't make any sense

But, like I said, that's how I do it Surprise

Has for Shao Kahn, I think he is exactly the same in MK3/UMK3 like MK2 Raiden is the same as UMK3 Raiden. Besides I'm going to rip Shao Kahn anyway, That way the MK2 section is complete Wink
[Image: QUmE6.gif]
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sprite Ripping Project 4: 2-D Fighting Games - by HandToeKnee - 09-16-2011, 05:37 PM