Users browsing this thread: 19 Guest(s)
Sprite Ripping Project 4: 2-D Fighting Games
(09-12-2011, 08:52 AM)DrKelexo Wrote:
(09-11-2011, 09:11 AM)Goemar Wrote: Yo, I mentioned I was doing Darkstalkers (some time ago mind) so thought I'd drop a progress report off. I'm 50% done on basic moves (so 5/10 characters).

Most excellent.

(09-11-2011, 09:11 AM)Goemar Wrote: (Also I have to say that the Darkstalkers 3 "Apple for you" sheet needs to be edited or scrapped, I mean the apple is a different sprite...)

...and I included a version with and without the apple for each sprite, so whats the problem?

I Just don't think Jedah (think that's him, never played the third one much) needs the apple falling down next to him with him standing next to it.

Also started doing that Black Guy with a purple jacket, white shoes, orange hat and white sunglasses from Galaxy Fight or whatever it's called. So expect that soon.

Didn't get chance to work on him much today or yesterday but he's what I have of Venom so far. It's WIP, missing his getting hit, grabs, specials - and well quite a bit. Just his basic hits so far.

[Image: venomicon.png]

It's a pretty wide sheet at the moment, so yeah - warning.
[Image: randomimage.cgi]
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sprite Ripping Project 4: 2-D Fighting Games - by Goemar - 09-14-2011, 06:46 PM