Users browsing this thread: 11 Guest(s)
Sprite Ripping Project 4: 2-D Fighting Games
No I meant the site itself: Resources, Submit etc. being a header at the top with the side bar just for consoles - looked a lot neater. Also made it so big sheets needed to be clicked to see full-size (something I don't agree with).
Hmmm it's gone now. I sense Dazz letting upload staff see a new version of the site a tad early by mistake... I'll ask him next time I see him on MSN.

Carrying on... I'm planning on doing Darkstalkers 3 after the first (yes I am INSANE) so the "Apple for You" sprites and all the other weird crap which appears to be in that game (Enma Seki, Inflation, Yogakubi Sarashi etc.) will be divided into each character's sheets. Of course that'll be if Sprite OCD doesn't get a hold of me and I end up just ripping the "Apple for You" sprites before then.

Another thing. It seems daft to call the first Darkstalkers "Darkstalkers: The Night Warriors" but then the rest just Darkstalkers 2 and 3. Either Darkstalkers 1, 2 and 3 or all have the subtitles. If you can't be arsed to change that I'd at least put Darkstalkers: The Night Warriors before Darkstalkers 2.

Last thing: Is anyone doing SVC Chaos: SNK Vs. Capcom?
[Image: randomimage.cgi]
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sprite Ripping Project 4: 2-D Fighting Games - by Goemar - 09-11-2011, 12:25 PM