Users browsing this thread: 8 Guest(s)
Sprite Ripping Project 4: 2-D Fighting Games
(04-17-2011, 01:40 AM)Glisp Wrote: Thank you so much for ripping these man. You made my ripping project so much easier! You see, I have a fangame planned for Eternal Champions. It's supposed to be intended to be what the cancelled third game on the Sega Saturn would have been like. I have the Executive Producer and Designer of the EC games as a consultant for this project and I thank you for contributing these. I will give you credit for these as you have been a big help.
Thank you for your appreciation, you are actually the first to comment on this sheet since i put it up here Wink. I'm glad i could help you out with your ambitious project. You are even in contact with some of the original developers? Quite impressive. But wasn't the third EC Game supposed to become a 3D-Game in the fashion of Virtua Fighter?

Quote:Edit: Just noticed you're missing the voodoo dolls for the secret characters. I have them all unlocked so I can get those for you if you don't care.
Edit 2: Already finished screen capture. Just need to put them onto a sheet and upload them and I'll be done here.
If you can send me your captured sprites, i will update the Raven sheet and upload it again. Yeah, i didn't have the time to unlock all the secret characters.

Quote:I was actually taking a break from ripping but I have a partial spritesheet for Riptide I started on and a partial spritesheet of Xavier my friend MysticPyroFreak handed me to finish.

If you want to help contribute to either of these sheets please do, I'll add the sprites you ripped in addition to the ones already on them and give you credit for them as well.

And once again, thank you so much.
Sorry, but as much as i would like to help you on that, i am currently busy ripping from Clayfighter. Besides that, i took a break from Eternal Champions. You see, in the end, it became a real chore to finish the sheet, like using different emulators, adjusting palettes, comparing screenshots and so on. Right now i'm not sure if i will rip another Fighter from that Game, but i have three work-in-progress sheets of the stages (Syrian Desert, Shengo Village and Belgrave Square Labs). I hope, i can finish them anytime soon.

Also thanks a lot for these great Sega tools; you seem to know a lot about Genesis ripping.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sprite Ripping Project 4: 2-D Fighting Games - by Maxim - 04-17-2011, 07:49 AM