Users browsing this thread: 12 Guest(s)
Sprite Ripping Project 4: 2-D Fighting Games
(04-11-2011, 02:05 PM)adriano gt Wrote: Thanks for reading and responding.
I agree with you ... Yes, it really is a clone of MK. But, say, how many clones of MK and Street Fighters there out there?
Now, you guys are ripping games that all sprites are already tired of seeing and, most of the sprites that are ripped here, just not useful to anyone.
My proposal is different.
I want this game sprites to reprogram him in engine mugen. Will be of avail for me and many others.
Keep ripping sprites in mame, or these default programs, is easy. I want to see, as you said, sprites of CatFight, with all this difficulty of programming embedded therein. This is a challenge. This would be of great merit and honor. A real professional job ....
Don't think of good natured speak chars are stripers and prostitutes.
You know the game?
You know the story?
It was following the work of the people involved in the manufacture of this game?
Don't think sure doing this type of trial. I think you have been unfortunate in that reply. (hardly anyone will not banish me after that) ...;-/
Thanks and sorry for anything.
...Wow, what?
Just so you know a well, I doubt there will be any rips from this game due to the fact that it's impossible to find online. And I'm pretty sure nobody here owns it...
Tsunami Bomb - The Simple Truth
We could run away
Leave behind anything paper
Not knowing where we're going to stay
When there's no Mondays

You're part of me, it's so easy to see the simple truth
When I'm in your arms, I feel safe from harm and sorrow too
You're part of me, it's so easy to see the simple truth
But most of all, nothing couldn't be solved when I'm with you
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sprite Ripping Project 4: 2-D Fighting Games - by Dazz - 04-11-2011, 03:36 PM