Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Mighty Jetters' Bomberman Jetters - Densetsu no Bomberman Rip Project
@Maneko: Thx. And he kinda does now that I think of it. Smile I love this game a lot and am very determined to rip everything from it. And I'm not sure about mobile games... maybe someday I'll try if I learn how to use a mobile emulator, it sounds like a good thought. But were there any certain sprites from a particular game you wanted ripped? If there is and you tell me the name I can try. Smile

@Woppet*: Thx to you too. Smile You definitely should it's lots of fun. Though make sure to read the guide on GameFAQs while you're playing since it's in Japanese and it's hard to figure out what to do. Tongue

For anyone who's wondering I'm currently working on ripping the mini games, and have just started the third one (there are 6), so I'm not sure when I'll get those done but I'm usually working on them most of the day, and will get them up ASAP. Smile (I really used a lot of smilies here)
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mighty Jetters' Bomberman Jetters - Densetsu no Bomberman Rip Project - by Garamonde - 03-17-2011, 02:50 PM