Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
I'm new and could you guys look at my sprites
(01-15-2011, 10:02 AM)Rakia Wrote:
(01-14-2011, 03:39 PM)Chris2Balls [:B] Wrote: it's a trend i've noticed in new members recently, and a rather annoying one as such. i compare it to the request problem we had before, but nowhere near as bad (yet).
i'm just seeing if introducing a warn will make a difference.
if it doesn't make a difference, i do not see the point in carrying on warning for this problem, so i'll try to find another solution.

i don't mind the warn being revoked.

I never introduced myself

when I did about a year or probably less later, I got warned for it because it was apparently "uneeded"
your whole system is flawed!!!!
stop playing dumb, you know what i'm talking about: you introduce yourself when you go onto a board, not several months, never mind a year, later. this is unless it was starsock's case, in which (if i remember correctly, if i don't, welp) she introduced herself about a year after creating her account, because she hadn't used it.
and you know that presenting yourself so much later after is rather unneeded, especially if other members have got to know you in the meantime.
so maybe my idea's flawed in the sense that i punish somebody for not completing a formality (ie i'm too strict), but i think that my reasoning is sound.

and ironicposter96, i'm not being mean. i've tried to be helpful, and i encouraged ninja-dragonite to post something else. i want him to do better things, and yes i may have been hard, but my message was clear and honest.
oh, and if you thought i was mean, well... that's not my point. i can't move my weight to make dragonite do the new sprites and post them, i can't substitute his lack of motivation to progress with my motivation, i can't do many things that he's entitled and responsable to do.
so at this point in time, i'm a bit exasperated when you or some previous members say that we're (who?) mean. way to go for de-culpabilising and de-responsabilising.
i'm asking you two to grow up. if you don't want to act a bit more maturely, i give you the choice of staying here and carrying on like this, going somewhere else like a younger community, or trying something completely different. but do something about it instead of complaining.

[Image: x1aIZ2e.gif]
YOU HAVE TO FEEL WHAT YOU DRAW, FEEL
[Image: shrine.gif]

Thanked by: Sengir, Gors

Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm new and could you guys look at my sprites - by Chris2Balls [:B] - 01-15-2011, 11:27 AM