Users browsing this thread: 37 Guest(s)
Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project
(01-31-2012, 09:15 PM)Clowcardruler Wrote:
(01-24-2012, 10:11 PM)the__end Wrote:
(01-24-2012, 04:07 PM)Clowcardruler Wrote:
(01-24-2012, 02:18 AM)the__end Wrote: there is a frame difference between tentarcruel normal front sprites and shiny front sprites...
its the same with the back sprites...
so either the normal tentacruel sprites are ripped/animated wrong or the shiny sprites...
someone have to rip them again... =(

look at the amount of frames...

honestly I really don't think we need to rip these again, I'm am more concerned about the final 2 animations that haven't been ripped yet...

but whatever

Ploaj we need your help again

you sure?
if you can accept wrong animated sprites you could also accept the wrong croped 2 scizor animations...
in my opinion we should aim to correct each mistake in the animations so its perfect after its finished...
who cares if all the animations are finished but half of them is wrong animated...
a shiny animation should have the same amount of frames as the normal animation...
if not one of them is wrong and needs to be corrected...

I understand that but this group has been around for 2 years and now their are only like 3 active members, I really want to correct all of the animations, but sadly the one person who can rip the animations is Ploaj and I don't like that I have to keep asking him for help, because it just isn't fair for him to do all the work
well if you can find someone who rip the frames i can animate them so there is less work for the ripper...
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - by Xtreme1992 - 02-02-2012, 02:01 AM