Users browsing this thread: 35 Guest(s)
Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project
(04-23-2011, 09:57 AM)Jefelin Wrote: Wow, what a bunch of sprites since I've been away, I see that you miss me eh? Well I'm back to help, this project must be completed.

Please do me a list of sprites that are defectus, I have seen several comments that some sprite was missing or not reproduced well, I will. It is also true that missing a few sheets, it would be good if someone did, and I have to amend about 800 sprites shinys, already announced, will have ready by June, meaning that the 1st and 2nd GEN not throw until that time , sorry for the delay but many sprites even for me Cool

For those who ask for rar files, I did 3 packs (3, 4 and 5 GEN), and they are all ready, I will make a Megapack with all the pokes, and perhaps some extra, but still will have to wait a bit, though not so much.

PVery Sad You are like a small family to me, and I missed it, I've had a difficult months, but I'm happy again, greetings to all guys Big Grin

well now we are actually missing weezing and female scizor.... the animations, sheets.... but i can't rip them becasue my game was deleted.... and Ike has a list of shinies that are missing
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - by Clowcardruler - 04-23-2011, 10:51 AM