[Image: aipomanimated.gif] [Image: aipomanimatedback.gif]

Sheet:
[Image: aipommalespritesheet.png]

Aipom Female:
Sprites:
[Image: aipomfemaleanimated.gif] [Image: aipomfemaleanimatedback.gif]

Sheet:
[Image: aipomfemalespritesheet.png]

My list: Houndour, Houndoom(m+f), Donphan(m+f), Larvitar, Pupitar, Tyrannitar, Rhyhorn(m+f) and Rhydon(m+f)
(01-07-2011, 03:42 PM)Jefelin Wrote: Yes I am dead, and now I'm writing this message from the beyond, hahaha, just kidding the thing is I'm extremely busy, but every day I visit the forum to see the new sprites, Misdreavus and AJ are doing a great job but still I hope the last 3 GEN sprites to finish the pack once, it seems that Zekrom has died stress also Big Grin

I asked him if he wanted me to do Lairon and Aggron, but he said he wants to, so I'm moving on to Johto.
Check out Our Current Black and White Sprites Finished

[Image: dokkoraanimated.gif] Can [Image: flareonanimated.gif] You [Image: hitmontopanimated.gif] Catch [Image: seviperanimated.gif] Them [Image: porygon2animated.gif] All [Image: darkraianimated.gif] and [Image: kuitarananimated.gif]
Become [Image: charmeleonanimated.gif] a [Image: mawileanimated.gif] [Image: vespiquenanimated.gif] Master [Image: kerudioanimated.gif] ? [Image: desukananimated.gif]
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - by Misdreavous525 - 01-07-2011, 03:45 PM