Users browsing this thread: 55 Guest(s)
Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project
(01-01-2011, 05:08 PM)Clowcardruler Wrote:
(01-01-2011, 04:34 PM)Gale Of Darkness Wrote: @Clowcardruler : no need to be rude please, I was just asking ...
@Misdreavous525 : I appreciate what you do, I just need that sprite, but I'm gonna take it easy and be patient until you finish the Hoenn sprites, thank's any way Smile

its not that im being rude to you, its just that like 5 other people have done this to us and it gets annoying after a while is all

I here that
Here's my next three:
Sandshrew:
Sprites:
[Image: Sandshrewanimated-1.gif] [Image: Sandshrewanimatedback-1.gif]

[Image: ShinySandshrewanimated.gif] [Image: ShinySandshrewanimatedback.gif]

Sheet:
[Image: sandshrewspritesheet.png]

Zapdos:
Sprites:
[Image: Zapdosanimated-1.gif] [Image: Zapdosanimatedback.gif]

[Image: ShinyZapdosanimated.gif] [Image: ShinyZapdosanimatedback.gif]

Sheet:
[Image: zapdosspritesheet.png]

Moltress:
Sprites:
[Image: Moltressanimated-1.gif] [Image: Moltressanimatedback.gif]

[Image: ShinyMoltressanimated.gif] [Image: ShinyMoltressanimatedback.gif]

Sheet:
[Image: moltressspritesheet.png]

My list: Dratini, Dragonair, Bulbasaur, Ivysaur, Venusaur(m+f), Chickorita, Bayleaf and Meganium(m+f)
Check out Our Current Black and White Sprites Finished

[Image: dokkoraanimated.gif] Can [Image: flareonanimated.gif] You [Image: hitmontopanimated.gif] Catch [Image: seviperanimated.gif] Them [Image: porygon2animated.gif] All [Image: darkraianimated.gif] and [Image: kuitarananimated.gif]
Become [Image: charmeleonanimated.gif] a [Image: mawileanimated.gif] [Image: vespiquenanimated.gif] Master [Image: kerudioanimated.gif] ? [Image: desukananimated.gif]
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - by Misdreavous525 - 01-01-2011, 07:04 PM