(12-23-2010, 12:05 PM)Clowcardruler Wrote:
(12-23-2010, 12:02 PM)Misdreavous525 Wrote:
(12-23-2010, 11:38 AM)Clowcardruler Wrote: ok here is machop
[Image: machopfront.gif] [Image: machopback.gif]
[Image: machopsheet.png]
here is my list
1. machoke
here is machoke
WOW GAMEFREAK YOU GO ALL OUT ON MACHOP'S ANIMATION BUT YOU MAKE MACHOKE'S STUPID!
[Image: machokefront.gif] [Image: machokeback.gif]
[Image: machokesheet.png]

someone tell me who to do...im bored Sad

Someone keeps bugging me about the Raichus, why not do them? I'll give them up

Edit: U can even do Spoink if you want, I'm not sure where it ends and starts and I want it to be perfect. Sound good?
ok so raichu (male female)
and spoink
got it

and what else, well Anorith line isn't done yet and Wailord sheet hasn't been done yet either. Zekrom I assume is doing Cradilly since he did Lileep we also need Torkoal and Roselia. That's the Hoen's I can think of, off the top of my head. I'll finish the Cacturnes, Latias, Camerupts, Numels and Grumpig
Check out Our Current Black and White Sprites Finished

[Image: dokkoraanimated.gif] Can [Image: flareonanimated.gif] You [Image: hitmontopanimated.gif] Catch [Image: seviperanimated.gif] Them [Image: porygon2animated.gif] All [Image: darkraianimated.gif] and [Image: kuitarananimated.gif]
Become [Image: charmeleonanimated.gif] a [Image: mawileanimated.gif] [Image: vespiquenanimated.gif] Master [Image: kerudioanimated.gif] ? [Image: desukananimated.gif]
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - by Misdreavous525 - 12-23-2010, 12:08 PM