Users browsing this thread: 43 Guest(s)
Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project
(12-15-2010, 04:14 PM)Jefelin Wrote:
(12-15-2010, 04:09 PM)Misdreavous525 Wrote:
(12-15-2010, 03:58 PM)Jefelin Wrote: Well and here is Linoone, (Now the sprites will check to see if you still have errors or if on the contrary are correct)
[Image: linoone.gif][Image: linooneback.gif]
[Image: linoonesheet.png]

@Misdreavus:
Misdreavus are wonderfully cool, congratulations Smile , I see that you served him I sent you, good because you only missing sheets

Did you already fix my other sprites? Otherwise I can redo them.

No, I only fixed those who had no errors in the pixels, look these are the ones you should re-rip:
Flareon
Pigeot back
Ekans back
Hitmontop
Mawilw
Sharpedo
Wailmer back

kk Will do Jefelin

Edit:
Ekans back:
[Image: thumbnmail.png]

Flareon:
[Image: thumbnmail.png] [Image: thumbnmail.png]

Hitmontop:

Mawile:

Sharpedo:

Wailmer back:
[Image: thumbnmail.png]

The Pidgeot outline, still keeps deleting the outline, so I don't know what to do.

Kk here are the pokemon I'm working. I'm gonna do sheets and then post sprites and sheets 2gether.
So the pokemon I've ripped are: Raichu (m+f), Sandshrew, Nidoran (m+f), Nidorina, Nidorino, Zubat, Gloom (m+f), Vileplume (m+f), Primeape, Meowth, Machamp, Bellsprout, Marowak, Hitmonlee, Hitmonchan, Koffing, Rhyhorn, Chansey, Tangela, Seaking, Mr. Mime, Scyther, Electabuzz, Magmar, Pinsir, Ditto, Vaporeon, Jolteon, Dragonite, Elekid, Magby, Sableye, Carvanha, Numel(m+f), Camerupt(m+f), Spoink, Grumpig, Cacnea and Cacturne(m+f). I know it's a lot, but I won't rip anymore till I psot the sprites and the sprite sheets.
Check out Our Current Black and White Sprites Finished

[Image: dokkoraanimated.gif] Can [Image: flareonanimated.gif] You [Image: hitmontopanimated.gif] Catch [Image: seviperanimated.gif] Them [Image: porygon2animated.gif] All [Image: darkraianimated.gif] and [Image: kuitarananimated.gif]
Become [Image: charmeleonanimated.gif] a [Image: mawileanimated.gif] [Image: vespiquenanimated.gif] Master [Image: kerudioanimated.gif] ? [Image: desukananimated.gif]
Thanked by: Jefelin

Messages In This Thread
RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - by Misdreavous525 - 12-15-2010, 10:53 PM