Users browsing this thread: 45 Guest(s)
Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project
(12-10-2010, 06:20 AM)Jefelin Wrote: Again, I removed the sheet of Sceptile, here it is, I ask that post homepage soon, for some reason someone does not want to put the sheet of Sceptile
[Image: sceptile_sheet1sb57aw.png]

Great job everyone, Clowcardruler, Zekrom101 and Misdreavus, your rips are great, and finish the project soon Big Grin

@Clowcardruler:
The pack of 4 GEN I still posted because there are two shinys yet, please ask someone to do, we need a person responsible for shinys :/

EDIT:
@Misdreavus:
Flareon front (normal and shiny) has an error in the frame 103, that Misdreavus repairs (do not know why it's wrong if you do as I told you you should have no more problems).
Mawile back has error in pixels in the frame 38, also the sequence of movements is incomplete, notice first about 2 times the first move and 1 on special, but then makes the first move 4 times and 1 on special, that is not in your rip, please be strong a little longer, the goal is to make it as close as possible to the original sprite, both in speed and in the order of the sequences (and that goes for everyone)

@Clowcardruler:
The front of Volveat has a small error in a frame, missing pixels to one of its antennas.

The rest of sprites are correct, I only had to change some things including the speed (Guys velocity try to simulate game like the original, an example Flareon moves very slowly compared to the original game)

Are these better?

[Image: Flareonanimated-2.gif] [Image: ShinyFlareonanimated-1.gif]

Oh and you said you changed things, do you mean you fixed them or u still want me 2?

Cuz the Mawile thing I think you mean, the first basic movement is 2 times, then 4 and then the rare movement? I just want to make sure I understandShy
Check out Our Current Black and White Sprites Finished

[Image: dokkoraanimated.gif] Can [Image: flareonanimated.gif] You [Image: hitmontopanimated.gif] Catch [Image: seviperanimated.gif] Them [Image: porygon2animated.gif] All [Image: darkraianimated.gif] and [Image: kuitarananimated.gif]
Become [Image: charmeleonanimated.gif] a [Image: mawileanimated.gif] [Image: vespiquenanimated.gif] Master [Image: kerudioanimated.gif] ? [Image: desukananimated.gif]
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - by Misdreavous525 - 12-10-2010, 08:21 AM