Users browsing this thread: 40 Guest(s)
Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project
(12-09-2010, 09:47 AM)Jefelin Wrote: And last fixed of Deneb, Taillow
[Image: 276.gif][Image: 276b.gif]

Thanks Zekrom, your sprites as wonderful as ever, and I will add to the list now.
Hey what the problem was the shiny back of Giratina, it solved already?

EDIT:
Well I watched this Spheal, and you'll see it's great just to be repeated twice the same sequence, it is not necessary and makes it hard to sprite, so I suggest you delete it, repeat it only if the number of moves changes, eg if it moves 3 times the first time, and then when moving 4 repeated movements and stuff, but if the sequence is the same it is unnecessary to repeat it twice, So instead of having 98 frames, will have 49 Wink

I still have to fix it, thanx for reminding me Jefelin it'll be solved 2day. And all the other Hoen by Deneb are fine then?
Check out Our Current Black and White Sprites Finished

[Image: dokkoraanimated.gif] Can [Image: flareonanimated.gif] You [Image: hitmontopanimated.gif] Catch [Image: seviperanimated.gif] Them [Image: porygon2animated.gif] All [Image: darkraianimated.gif] and [Image: kuitarananimated.gif]
Become [Image: charmeleonanimated.gif] a [Image: mawileanimated.gif] [Image: vespiquenanimated.gif] Master [Image: kerudioanimated.gif] ? [Image: desukananimated.gif]
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - by Misdreavous525 - 12-09-2010, 09:59 AM