Users browsing this thread: 33 Guest(s)
Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project
@Kazuma:
Yes I'm Spanish, why do you say?

@Misdreavus:
Well Misdreavus, I see that my support has improved, but I do not think I've done much attention and that translates into mistakes, but the frames are well have errors in pixels, the edges look pink background (it is very easy to remove the transparency as I said, if you do it manually will not be good and such errors), plus other relatively large error is the speed between the frames, your sprites are eternally slow, I recommend a generous 6-speed, but sometimes have to mix speeds, creating breaks and use other speeds, and is practiced more exhaustively step by step what I said, if you do your sprites will be just as good as mine (using the programs I use myself), also uses "Restore to background "as a means of refreshment in the frames, that will prevent errors, and as a graphic plugin Softrasterizer thus do not come out pixelated sprites.

Another thing, try not to make rips that are already made, unless with errors, it will be a waste of time, I'm telling you that Miltank, Miltank I did a long time and is perfect, and that yours has errors so I think that the only sprite that if it is to Jynx, mood anyway and now you say go step by step what I said is the only way you'll get it right Wink
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - by Jefelin - 12-09-2010, 07:25 AM