Users browsing this thread: 44 Guest(s)
Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project
(12-04-2010, 11:09 AM)Jefelin Wrote: I told you when you posted the shinys of these shinys starters were wrong, you donĀ“t fixed anything (just remove the optimization errors), they were just full of errors in sequences and frames, so now they are correct through the work of Zekrom101 Wink

You told me Shaymin was wrong so I fixed it, so basically my starter shinys were a waste of my time? Fabulous.........Defeated

On a positive note, my next batch:

[Image: ShinyFroslassanimated.gif] [Image: ShinyFroslassanimatedback.gif]

[Image: ShinyStaraptoranimatedback.gif]

[Image: ShinyStaraptorfemaleanimated.gif] [Image: ShinyStaraptorfemaleanimatedback.gif]

[Image: ShinyStaraviaanimated.gif] [Image: ShinyStaraviaanimatedback.gif]

[Image: ShinyStaraviafemaleanimated.gif] [Image: ShinyStaraviafemaleanimatedback.gif]

[Image: ShinyStarlyanimated.gif] [Image: ShinyStarlyanimatedback.gif]

[Image: ShinyStarlyfemaleanimated.gif] [Image: ShinyStarlyfemaleanimatedback.gif]

Also I'll be adding Leafeon to my five shinys and Staravia Male front needs to be ripped again it has no feet in half on the frames
Check out Our Current Black and White Sprites Finished

[Image: dokkoraanimated.gif] Can [Image: flareonanimated.gif] You [Image: hitmontopanimated.gif] Catch [Image: seviperanimated.gif] Them [Image: porygon2animated.gif] All [Image: darkraianimated.gif] and [Image: kuitarananimated.gif]
Become [Image: charmeleonanimated.gif] a [Image: mawileanimated.gif] [Image: vespiquenanimated.gif] Master [Image: kerudioanimated.gif] ? [Image: desukananimated.gif]
Thanked by: Jefelin, Jefelin

Messages In This Thread
RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - by Misdreavous525 - 12-04-2010, 11:27 AM