Users browsing this thread: 41 Guest(s)
Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project
(11-27-2010, 12:24 PM)Jefelin Wrote: Thank you very much guys, were missing, it did not know you had problems with Reshiram, then I do and I'll post it Wink

Well here is Chatot
[Image: chactot.gif][Image: chactotback.gif]
[Image: chactotsheet.png]

Not for nothing, but most of Sinnoh starter has optimization problems and mistakes (were the first who made Deneb), I think it would be better that me to make them for you recolored, but I will leave to the end because I want to rip those who have not been ripped, sorry Shy

Don't worry I know they had problems which is why it took so long, but they've been fixed Tongue And after ur done Reshiram, if you could do; Hippowdon, Drapion, Carnivine, Lumineon, Weavile, Magnezone, Lickilicky, Tangrowth, Magmortar, Gliscor, Mamoswine, Porygon-Z, Probopass, Gallade, Froslass and the lake trio. Plz? Shy
Well here are the Sinnoh starters, fixed and shinitized XD

Turtwig, Grotle and Torterra:

[Image: ShinyTurtwiganimated.gif] [Image: ShinyTurtwiganimatedback.gif]

[Image: ShinyGrotleanimated2.gif] [Image: ShinyGrotleanimatedback2.gif]

[Image: ShinyTorterraanimated.gif] [Image: ShinyTorterraanimatedback.gif]

Chimchar, Monferno and Infernape:

[Image: ShinyChimcharanimated.gif] [Image: ShinyChimcharanimatedback.gif]

[Image: ShinyMonfernoanimated.gif] [Image: ShinyMonfernoanimatedback.gif]

[Image: ShinyInfernapeanimated.gif] [Image: ShinyInfernapeanimatedback.gif]

And finally, Piplup, Prinplup and Empoleon:

[Image: ShinyPiplupanimated.gif] [Image: ShinyPiplupanimatedback.gif]

[Image: ShinyPrinplupanimated.gif] [Image: ShinyPrinplupanimatedback.gif]

[Image: ShinyEmpoleonanimated-1.gif] [Image: ShinyEmpoleonanimatedback.gif]

They were are; Empoleon was the biggest pain but is fixed and there they are.

Edit: Fixing Grotle, damnit........

Edit: Fixed Big Grin
Next on my list:

Luxio(both), Luxray(male), Budew, Roserade(both), Combee(both), Vespiquen, Shellos(both), Gastrodon(both), Ambipom(female), Drifloon, Driftblim, Buneary, Lopunny, Mismagius, Honchkrow, Glameow, Purugly, Chingling, Bronzor, Bronzong, Happiny, Bonsly, Mime Jr., Gible(both), Garchomp(male), Croagunk(both), Toxicroak(both), Chatot, Togekiss, Azelf, Dialga, Shaymin(both) and Cresselia.
Check out Our Current Black and White Sprites Finished

[Image: dokkoraanimated.gif] Can [Image: flareonanimated.gif] You [Image: hitmontopanimated.gif] Catch [Image: seviperanimated.gif] Them [Image: porygon2animated.gif] All [Image: darkraianimated.gif] and [Image: kuitarananimated.gif]
Become [Image: charmeleonanimated.gif] a [Image: mawileanimated.gif] [Image: vespiquenanimated.gif] Master [Image: kerudioanimated.gif] ? [Image: desukananimated.gif]
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - by Misdreavous525 - 11-27-2010, 12:43 PM