Users browsing this thread: 35 Guest(s)
Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project
Next up on the list for me is; Ambipom! Big Grin

[Image: Ambipomanimated.gif] [Image: Ambipomanimatedback.gif]

[Image: AmbipomSpritesheet-1.png]
(11-19-2010, 10:54 AM)Zekrom101 Wrote:
(11-19-2010, 10:48 AM)Jefelin Wrote:
(11-19-2010, 10:39 AM)Zekrom101 Wrote: [quote='Jefelin' pid='336208' dateline='1290174694']
And I think they are all animated sprites that were not (in fact I ripped from the ground because to me it is easier and more comfortable, ie they are my rips, but the sheets belonging to others), I am going to rip back to Pokabu since it seems was probleamas and I'll post the front of Kurumiru Jarvis was because the errors in the pixels, and I think that there is nothing left except shinys

We also missing Burungeru male + female, they aren't animated at all.

There is only the back of Kibago and Ploaj told me he will do it, so I'll end up with no instructions sheets that I still have

5 GEN COMPLETE

@Zekrom101
And Clowncardruler did, or I think :/
EDIT: It is true, but only the back now i do it
But i didn't find the Front of them!? Question
And i didn't find Kibago front...

[/quote/]

[Image: Burunkeruanimated.gif] [Image: Burunkerumaleanimated.gif]

There you go. We missing anymore?

EDIT: [Image: Kibagoanimated.gif]

And there's Kibago

Check out Our Current Black and White Sprites Finished

[Image: dokkoraanimated.gif] Can [Image: flareonanimated.gif] You [Image: hitmontopanimated.gif] Catch [Image: seviperanimated.gif] Them [Image: porygon2animated.gif] All [Image: darkraianimated.gif] and [Image: kuitarananimated.gif]
Become [Image: charmeleonanimated.gif] a [Image: mawileanimated.gif] [Image: vespiquenanimated.gif] Master [Image: kerudioanimated.gif] ? [Image: desukananimated.gif]
Thanked by: Jefelin

Messages In This Thread
RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - by Misdreavous525 - 11-19-2010, 11:03 AM