Users browsing this thread: 46 Guest(s)
Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project
(11-18-2010, 08:24 PM)A.J. Nitro Wrote: I'm pretty sure everything is fine, but I guess I can point this out. At the very bottom right of the sheet for the back poses, I notice a small line of pixels. I was wondering if it came from one of the frames.
http://www.spriters-resource.com/ds/poke...raaani.png

@Misdreavous525: Blissey's good, but do you think you can fix the white in between the feet? Just try to avoid that next time. Plus, I think the shiny pallets shouldn't be so close to the main frames of the sheet. It's kinda confusing when it's so close since the pallet is almost similar. And even though you have the instructions on the sheet, I can't quite tell which is the rare animation.

I was told to put that close, but yeah I'll fix it now
(11-18-2010, 08:24 PM)A.J. Nitro Wrote: I'm pretty sure everything is fine, but I guess I can point this out. At the very bottom right of the sheet for the back poses, I notice a small line of pixels. I was wondering if it came from one of the frames.
http://www.spriters-resource.com/ds/poke...raaani.png

@Misdreavous525: Blissey's good, but do you think you can fix the white in between the feet? Just try to avoid that next time. Plus, I think the shiny pallets shouldn't be so close to the main frames of the sheet. It's kinda confusing when it's so close since the pallet is almost similar. And even though you have the instructions on the sheet, I can't quite tell which is the rare animation.

So is the edit better?
Check out Our Current Black and White Sprites Finished

[Image: dokkoraanimated.gif] Can [Image: flareonanimated.gif] You [Image: hitmontopanimated.gif] Catch [Image: seviperanimated.gif] Them [Image: porygon2animated.gif] All [Image: darkraianimated.gif] and [Image: kuitarananimated.gif]
Become [Image: charmeleonanimated.gif] a [Image: mawileanimated.gif] [Image: vespiquenanimated.gif] Master [Image: kerudioanimated.gif] ? [Image: desukananimated.gif]
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - by Misdreavous525 - 11-18-2010, 08:39 PM