Users browsing this thread: 36 Guest(s)
Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project
OK back to ripping for me. I only had 20 minutes so here's a couple I made and the icons for the others.
Great work Jefelin and ClowCardRuler and sorry I haven't been working with 5th gen but I am going to rip some Tomorrow. Probably whatever is remaining considering you too might finish it at any time.
@Jarvis
Come on your sheets are good and every sheet you do helps with the project. Its your choice whether to stay or not but maybe you will reconsider. Big Grin
[Image: poliwagfront.gif][Image: poliwagback.gif][Image: poliwirlfront.gif][Image: poliwirlback.gif][Image: poliwrathfront.gif][Image: poliwrathback.gif][Image: seelfront.gif][Image: seelback.gif][Image: dewgongfront.gif][Image: dewgongback.gif]
[Image: poliwagicon.png][Image: poliwhirlicon.png][Image: poliwrathicon.png][Image: seelicon.png][Image: dewgongicon.png]
[Image: icon1rl.png] [Image: icon2v.png][Image: icon3t.png][Image: icon4f.png][Image: icon5t.png][Image: icon6e.png]
Edit:
I just saw the only two not done are the ones I was supposed to do but anyone can do them if they want because I can't do them until tomorrow afternoon anyway :p

Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - by Ploaj - 11-15-2010, 08:18 PM