Users browsing this thread: 42 Guest(s)
Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project
@ Jarvis anda Misdreavous525:
I do not say this to discourage anyone, just trying to say the failures to improve, nothing more, and if I am worried that the project is to have the best result possible not for anything in particular, know that you want to participate but must improve a little (I'll post before I spent several weeks learning and trying until I find my own way).
Also, needless to 800 rips per day, I know you hard work, with a rip a month would be enough, but this rip is of high quality, you know that I (I all of us in this project) really appreciate your help, so guys strength and courage Wink

@Jarvis:
Well have finally posted on homepage my rip of Chirachiino and Chillarmy with your credit, this time will turn a blind eye, but hopefully not repeat, I have not liked anything.

Again, the templates are the lists this week I will not need no one to do it for me.

@Clowcardruler:
These rips you have been great, keep it up friend I love your work
To recolor the gif is the best program Graphics Gale, with only replace the blades and you're all done Cool
If you have any questions send me a PM.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - by Jefelin - 11-15-2010, 08:08 AM