Users browsing this thread: 48 Guest(s)
Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project
(11-12-2010, 05:16 PM)Misdreavous525 Wrote: Alright everyone I made another sheet, so I await judgement Embarassed

Here's Smoochum Big Grin

[Image: Smoochumanimated.gif] [Image: Smoochumanimatedback.gif]

[Image: Smoochumanimatedframes.png]

Friend as I see you have a great interest and you've worked hard I'll give some tips for better (because that Smoochum still has a little, indicating that she is better than Kyuremu), well you'll not know which program to use But that does not suit you quite well, for starters I would recommend the Graphics Gale is the best to do this, because what happens is that you do not use any semi-transparent layer, so you can not see the position of the subsequent frames and put an approximation, not very professional and does not give good results (so your animations appear to have Parkinson's) in Graphics Gale and Onion Skin tool will be very easy to create, you can help any program specialized in creating gifs , a kind friend.

PS: The template can happen (though still not convincing because the animation does not go well and the template may have errors) but please do not thong errors in background color.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - by Jefelin - 11-12-2010, 05:44 PM