Users browsing this thread: 35 Guest(s)
Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project
(10-18-2010, 09:54 PM)Shaymin5101 Wrote:
(10-18-2010, 09:07 PM)Jarvis Wrote: Oh and Shaymin5101 or Poktendo Worker i thought you know how to rip sprites why dont you rip your own mew it will be fun ripping the pokemon you like.Like me i love ripping pokemon sprites when i like the pokemon i am ripping.

Okay, I'll try. After I will post it on here! I promise if I post on here I will make it perfect!

This is from a different Thread. There Pokemon Party I-con's. I'm making animations for themSmile

Here you go:
WTF?! THE ------- FILE IS TO BIG?! Sorry, I have no choice to do it but... I have to put it in a ZIP. FOLDER. Here you go AGAIN!!!:

Sorry for putting them in a zip. everyone.
files can't be put in a .zip, it's unable to be used efficiently by users.
(10-19-2010, 09:26 AM)Shaymin5101 Wrote:
(10-19-2010, 06:22 AM)French-Celebi Wrote: [Image: attachment.php?aid=3921][Image: attachment.php?aid=3918][Image: attachment.php?aid=3925][Image: attachment.php?aid=3925][Image: attachment.php?aid=3928]

i make this : [Image: 9273449852271_arceus.gif]

Unown has already been made before.

Here's Reshiram's PARTY SPRITE animated:

YAY! HE'S BACK FOR THE WEEK! LUCKY...
the reshiram sprite is again unusable. Compare yours to all of the other party sprites what do you notice wrong with this?
~it's HUGE
~The pixels are blurry, blown up, and unusable
~The animation is way to slow
~The quality isn't fit for a sprite
~IT'S HUGE

seriously, how do you "rip" these?

[Image: OH4K4jX.gif] [Image: R7WBBzo.gif] [Image: TsJpssj.gif]
-----------------------[Love]-----------------------
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - by Baegal - 10-19-2010, 06:50 PM