Users browsing this thread: 42 Guest(s)
Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project
(10-16-2010, 10:53 AM)Clowcardruler Wrote:
(10-16-2010, 10:29 AM)Jefelin Wrote: Thanks for warning Clowcardruler,
Anyone know how to get them removed or give credit, cost me a great effort to make them now come to steal it.
I already have made him a message, this can not be done please also says it will not lend as tiny nerve.
If you are going to keep stealing sprites because I did not continue making them, "so difficult to give credit and thanks to the people who put all their effort into them?
This is intolerable.Angry

@Baegal: The framrate is 6.

i know what you mean it says "these animations aren't mine, They were collected from the internet, but it woul be nice if he could give credit all he had to say was that they were made from the ripping forum on spriters resource and put a link, but i guess that would be to hard *pissed*
ok guys i sent this message to the maker of arkeis.com hopefully he will give us credit, ill tell you gus what he says

heres the message i sent

*I represent the Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project,
we are very angered at your site arkeis.com, recently you have posted a "pokemon black and white animations page"
several of our rippers have noticed you have posted our work, we demand you give us credit for the aniamtions and put this link so the viewers can see our future animations

http://www.spriters-resource.com/communi...517&page=1

I myself made that meloia animationa dn i worked my ass off on it and i would like credit, and so would ll of our forum page.

We stricly demand credit for our animations and if you don't agree to it, we want you to remove every single animation that belongs to us

and FYI te aniamtions on this linkour ares are well

http://s508.photobucket.com/albums/s323/metalflygon08/

Metalflygon 08 has worked a lot on this and i'm sure he is mad as well

Clowcardruler*
Double Thanks, for noticing this page and another for the message
I think it's the least we can send this guy, let's see how this is completed, I hope well, this is a full-scale theft

PVery SadWell I looked further and posted all the sprites themselves are the mine and also some of this forum, however there is a lot that has not been posted here, is where does the drawing?
Anyone know how to contact with this guy?
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - by Jefelin - 10-16-2010, 11:10 AM