Users browsing this thread: 46 Guest(s)
Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project
@A.J. Nitro:
It is true that has a lot of frames, but they are all needed to create the animation, also do not have any repeated sequence, those in the sheet are the righteous to create the animation, most have fewer pokémon frames, but in the case of legendary odd number of frames is large, so I can not do anything but to put all the frames that are needed.

As directed, I can not spend more time creating them, anyway I have designed my templates with all frames in a row, is only a matter of bringing them together and you have the animation, the only thing missing perhaps the number of repetitions of each sequence but I think posting the gif, people can pick and assemble easily.

Kurimugan´s Sheet
[Image: kurimugansheet.png]
Mijumaru´s Sheet ( have three sequences)
[Image: mijumarusheet.png]
Pachirisu´s Sheet
[Image: pachirisusheet.png]
Pikachu´s Sheet
[Image: pikachusheet.png]
Pokabu´s Sheet
[Image: pokabusheet.png]
Reshiram´s Sheet
[Image: reshiramsheet.png]
Zoroark´s Sheet
[Image: zoroarksheet.png]
Well and finally Tsujata.
[Image: tsujatasheet.png]
I know that this was ripped by Solink pokémon, but I also rip and anime, something that with all due respect, Solink did not, so like all my rips, this is also his staff have done if someone serves.
I have already updated, from now on whenever a sprite rips, this will be accompanied by his sheet and be better for everyone Wink
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - by Jefelin - 10-16-2010, 03:54 AM