Users browsing this thread: 51 Guest(s)
Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project
(10-14-2010, 05:13 AM)Jefelin Wrote: @Devicho:
Sorry for the doubt, but what is the tSR?
I have not got much time, so do not do sheet, if I they did, my rips decrease, besides that i still do not find much sense in this project.
Maybe start them once you have finished backs, but I'm not quite sure of its usefulness, sorry.
tSR is the spriters resource, the website we're on. This is the forum, like how there is a serebii.net and a serebii forum.
The main site is here:
http://spriters-resource.com/
it's basically an archive of sprites organized into sheets for other people to use. The reason they should be in a sprite sheet is because not everyone can utilize the gifs to their likes, and people might want to change the animation to their liking.

It would help a lot if you made the sheet, so people can use it for other needs, like maybe even studying the sprites to better imitate a style, or so they can edit or "revamp" the sprites (not the best example, but people still do it, lame or not).

Tl;dr it's a lot more convinient for people to have the sprites in sprite sheets, not gifs.

[Image: OH4K4jX.gif] [Image: R7WBBzo.gif] [Image: TsJpssj.gif]
-----------------------[Love]-----------------------
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - by Baegal - 10-14-2010, 06:46 PM