Users browsing this thread: 40 Guest(s)
Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project
(10-12-2010, 04:11 PM)SpaceLugia22 Wrote: Deneb87, what don't you get by me already claming lugia two days ago? It's ok. Your lugia is great. but make sure it dosen't happen again. this is a warning.

sorry, claim it if you want

(10-12-2010, 05:04 PM)Clowcardruler Wrote: THANKS I forgot to do the back sprites so i guess i better start doeing those to......i dont know who to rip next......ill think of someone soon Big Grin
ya there only slow because they have so many frames... Sad

try to think in frame rate (numer of frames per seconds) instead of frame delays (time between each frame).

an images should have, at least, 24 frames per seconds to be "animated" to human eyes. For example: 24 frames is 1/24 = 0.04 seconds delay. This can be correct for "medium to low" frames animation.

But Animget compare a screen every 10ms (0.01 seconds) and if the there are more then 24 frames per seconds... the gif @ 0.04 seconds delay will be slow.

This is what i do, and everyone (if the emu run at full speed) can do:
- start Animget, and start it
- count a seconds then read how many frames have been registered (this is the frame rate); or count how many seconds it took to record the animation and how many frames have been registered. frame rate = frames / seconds

Finally you can have the delay as 1 / frame rate

If the emu is slow: lower this number by 0.002 at time and try the animation.
(10-12-2010, 10:08 PM)Poktendo Wrote: Hey There, I would like to join this for splitting gif's. I got one. Since I'm new, I don't know how to post as a pack so, e-mail me or reply to me on how to post. I got them in a Folder. Thanks!E-Mail

EDIT: I got them posted! Here, (If doesn't work, e-mail me!) Don't forget to extract the files!

More Soon!

no, this is what you have to do;
note: this is only an automate script i've done (it take gif frames and distribute them as layers), maybe you want to make the sheet like tsr spriters do...

[Image: lugiaz.png]
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - by Deneb87 - 10-13-2010, 02:51 AM