Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Poll: Would a "How are you using the models?" section be a good idea?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
66.67%
4 66.67%
No
33.33%
2 33.33%
Total 6 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

I'd like to propose a new section for the Models Resource. Tell me your thoughts.
(09-13-2010, 07:41 PM)Novax Wrote: Nice, seems you know how to use the program enough to make some nice screens. I'm curious by chance, do you know how to import MMD models into other modeling programs like Blender and 3D Max? I know the file format of them is .PMD if that helps any. Just curious and keep up the nice work.

i actually don't make anything but edits. the ray model was ripped by zerox i converted it's obj. file into an x. file and resized it so that it is small, zerox is makeing a PMD out of the same metla gear ray model, so i just make acessory items. as for the old snake model, i just took the texture of the model and edited it until it looked like old snake, i'm curently looking for an eyepatch to put on the model. there is a Big Boss model on MMD but it's not a ripped model, it's a hand made one, it's not too bad but it kinda looks odd next to the Solid Snake model. I'm thinking about editing my Grey Fox mmd model into the other Cyber ninja from MGS2. a simple edit of textures can change the whole model
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: I'd like to propose a new section for the Models Resource. Tell me your thoughts. - by valforwing - 09-13-2010, 08:53 PM