Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Why has TSR apparently 'turned to shit?'
Okay, here's the thing: After all this dumb drama going on, can I please ask HOW this community has 'turned to shit?'

I don't see any attitude going on, if anything, most of this forum's attitude comes from 1up and Bryan which was apparently tolerated for a long time. Every forum these 2 went to would usually be them insulting someone, telling them that their opinion is wrong, and that they are right. None of the mods have done much or even anything about either of these two poster's conducts. Yet when other users start doing it, it's a problem.

Which leads me to my point, what is this 'attitude' you people are seeing? I don't see any change in the forums, I didn't see any real misconduct going on outside of Spamhaul. And if there were to have been attitude problems, why not warn them or temporarily ban these users?

This is apparently so big of a problem that Bryan leaves, and Morgan thinks the forum sucks now. Which confuses me greatly because 8/10 of Morgan's posts are random blabber in Spamhaul. So either they are exaggerating, the attitude is worse than I thought, or I'm just missing something.

Please provide example posts and explain to me what is so bad about the community now. I didn't post this in the News thread because Vipershork said it'd be better off here.

Messages In This Thread
Why has TSR apparently 'turned to shit?' - by Keychain - 09-06-2010, 11:10 AM