Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
New members, do NOT post without reading this first. (SPRITING AND PIXEL ART RULES)
i mentioned people who give advice without actually knowing what they're talking about, or without knowing how to word what they're saying

but saying that people who are talentless or people who have no experience with art of any kind are completely incapable of giving crit is just garbage. that's like saying music critics can't be taken seriously unless they're trained classical musicians or that i'm incapable of saying my truck is a pile of shit because i've never built a car

the "defending someone" part of your post i only slightly agree with. when shitposter 1 defends shitpixelartist2, 10 times out of 10 it's because shitposter1 can tell shitpixelartist2 is more like shitposter1 than they are the rest of the community, so they defend shitpixelartist. not because they're both shitty, but because they're "nice" and "normal" "unlike the rest of tsr"
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: New members, do NOT post without reading this first - by triptych - 06-26-2010, 09:14 PM