Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
[GAME][UNPAID TEAM][SCRAPPED] - Harry Potter: Next Generation (MMORPG)
Actually, it's not that hard to make a MMO, contrary to your belief.
I didn't just got up and said, "Hey! I'll make a MMO!". This is a planned project, and it CAN be developed by a 2-person team.
The reason why I'm so sure, is because I already have a MMO based on the Charmed series. I update every once in a while, and it's quite good, actually.
And that's not the only one. There are TONS of MMO made by different persons. You should visit this site http://games.byond.com
BYOND is a free game engine that allows players to create their own online games and publish them. There are tons of games in the site, you just need the free software (which you can get in the same site).
Just like you just said, most of those games are... well, not good. But there are others that are pretty good. Just as a reference, I would like you to check this two games: Dragon Ball Z: Heroes United, and Duel Monsters Genesis. Here's also the link to my game: Charmed Destiny, which you are welcome to play anytime you want.
With nothing more at the moment, thanks for replying Smile
[Image: signaturelonx.png]
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Harry Potter: Next Generation (MMORPG) - by Gaboswsttj - 06-16-2010, 01:10 PM