[CARD][IN DEVELOMENT] - Mecha TCG: MantiCORE
Code:
Tactical Helicopter---Support Unit [RARE]

Air Type
Resource: 3
Health: 5
Attack: 2
Pilot: 1

Instead of paying Tactical Helicopter's resource cost, you may discard a card form your hand.

When Tactical Helicopter comes into play, search your discard pile for a Tactics card and put it into your hand.

________

Air Drop Squad---Supposrt Unit [COMMON]

Infantry Type
Resource: 2
Health: 3
Attack 1
Pilot: 0

If you control a piloted air type unit, Air Drop Squad's resource cost is reduced to 0.

_________

Riot Police---Support Unit [UNCOMMON]

Infantry Type
Resource: 2
Health: 3
Attack: 1
Pilot: 1

Riot Police takes no damage form other Infantry type units.

The unified military needs some love.

Also the direction I'm heading with the space faction will be more of an academic as opposed to brutish faction. They have many space academys for both general and piloting/warfare education set up for the space colonies they watch after. They began as a sort of quasi-government akin to state governments, but for space colonies. They watched over a section of colonies in deep space and were aware of the oncoming war peeping over the horizon and used thier massive funds from both earth and their profitable academies to join the war as a neutral patron, if only to protect their own planet dedicated to resource production (undecided of that kinda shit). Basically they specialize in high quality pilot cards and their units benefit form equipment the most.
Code:
[I don't have a name yet]---Headquarters [RARE] (It's an earth government base)

Health: 21
Energy (resources per turn): 7 (low on purpose, I imagine the average would be like 9 or somehting IDK)

Once per game, during your turn, you may discard two cards from your hand and shuffle the rest of your hand into your deck and then draw six cards.

Upgrade cards cost 1 less resource to play.

One more
[Image: ZJO1oF0.gif]
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: [WIP] Mecha TCG: MantiCORE (Help Design Cards!) - by water dog - 04-22-2010, 11:41 AM