Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sanji chibi (tried out a new style)
(04-10-2010, 03:27 PM)Iceman404 Wrote: His hair looks like he came out of the water (It looks sloppy)
Also, even in chibi form, one piece has that eye style thing where:
-Their pupils are small (Compared to other anime characters)
Sanji's eyes should look a little less large (Vertically), and more wide (horizontally). And put the cigar in front of his hand.
His cigar is also always white. And his hair should be less long.

Your doing okay though.

Ahh, thank you, I'll take a look at the hair as soon as I can. As for the eyes, when I 'made' this style, I came up with an eye style that would go with the Chibi proportions. The first character I did in this style, my own character Damian, has the same eyes. My plan was to give every chibi made in this style, the same eyes (with different colours of course). I don't know if I'm going to change this right now, but I'll sure keep this in mind.

(here's Damian BTW, first time trying out this style:
[Image: damianchibi.png]
As you see, he has the same set of eyes)

And thank you.

(04-10-2010, 05:45 PM)Zabi Wrote: *lots of good critique*

First of all: Don't be affraid, I do not get discouraged by critique. The whole reason I posted this here was to get some critique from good spriters Tongue

As for the colours, you are not the first one to say that. I haven't found the time to redo that yet, but I'm going to do that in the near future for sure. I'll try avoid black and too much contrast, and that pallete you gave me is very helpfull, so thank you for that.
The outline is being worked on at the moment, as well as the shading. I'm still a novice to shading and light sources and I hope that I can a bit more expierence here on tSR.
Some of the lines were indeed done with the line tool, but those are the lines being redone, this should take care of the problem. As for the head shape, it was not a circle, I believe I do have a head base somewhere, but I can't find it. If I come across it, I'll show it.

Thanks for your helpfull reply too Genki ^_^
[Image: ybRTZvi.png][Image: uw21IJg.png][Image: isLKcbC.png]
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
Sanji chibi (tried out a new style) - by StevenB - 04-10-2010, 03:12 PM
RE: Sanji chibi (tried out a new style) - by Zabi - 04-10-2010, 05:45 PM
RE: Sanji chibi (tried out a new style) - by StevenB - 04-11-2010, 08:11 AM