Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
[FANGAME][FINISHED] - Mega Man: Day in the Limelight
(08-22-2010, 01:32 PM)Makermatic21 Wrote: Hi Del. I saw the clip of you and Riverroad's Mega Man fan game and I have just 2 words for ya... FREAKIN' AWESOME! Dude that game looks amazing. The story may be basic, but who cares. Your game play will more than make up for that. Great job! To those of you who wanted to argue over the autehnticity of this story to the Mega Man universe... WHO CARES? You get to be the 8 ROBOT MASTERS! That's sweet. Dude I hope you guys make more games in the future, I am impressed. Until than I will enjoy this game much and I know when my friend sees this he will have an epileptic seisure because he is the biggest Mega Man fan I know. Again great job. I will be playing this and waiting for your future projects, should you decide to give game making another go around. Take care.Cool

It's Riverroad's game, he did EVERYTHING I only helped with a few sprites & portraits, but thanks!

There are more games being made by other members of the MKFusionTeam, you should visit our forums or YouTube channel to see a few.. none of them are finished yet but there are playable demos for:

-Xeno Fighters (a tribute to Shoot 'em up games featuring a lot of classic playable ships like Gradius', Galaga's, Raiden Fighters', etc., by JudgeSpear)

-Super Castlevania 3 (a CV3 remake with better graphics and more abilities for the playable characters and enemies, made by Obreck)

-Super Mario Fusion (a game similar to MKF but more Mario-ish with less crossover content, by JudgeSpear and the SMF devs)
[Image: mkfbutton2.png]

Fusion Fangaming: Home of Mushroom Kingdom Fusion
http://fusionfangaming.spriters-resource.com/index.php

Thanks to TSR for hosting.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mega Man: Day in the Limelight - by Del - 03-07-2010, 01:05 AM
RE: Mega Man: Day in the Limelight - by Del - 08-20-2010, 08:08 PM
RE: Mega Man: Day in the Limelight, Finished fan game - by Del - 08-23-2010, 02:38 PM