Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
*PLEASE READ* - Submissions Forums for beginners
(02-17-2011, 06:03 AM)Dazz Wrote: I'm afraid that we'll probably keep the shortened name since it's pretty much not going to get mixed up for a different game...

If there were 4/5 Bomberman Jetters games, then sure, but as it stands, nobody will be confused.

Okay then, that's fine, I just wondered. There is another GBA game by the title "Bomberman Jetters Game Collection" (under the title Bomberman Jetters Collection), though that game being under a different name, it's doing okay. So thx for the answer, and I'll be submitting my first sheet today! Big Grin Such a friendly community on here. Smile

EDIT: Actually I looked again and the title for the game on the site is simply "Bomberman Jetters", and there is a GameCube/PSX game under the same title, but seeing as how no one is really going to be getting any of the few 2D graphics from a GCN game like that, there probably won't be much confusion I guess.
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: *PLEASE READ* - Submissions Forums for beginners - by Garamonde - 02-17-2011, 10:41 AM